Monday, June 20, 2005

The Ultimate Heartbreaker...17th June 2005

Friday...
There was a street party for the degree show...I was standing near him...
as well as his girlfriend...
then someone spill beer on him...and his beloved newly bought camera...
his girlfriend quickly found a piece of cloth and help him to wipe his camera...
while me...I dun have anything accept for my dress...haha
I stood there and watch becos i am in no position to show my concern...
if you know what i mean...who am I to be so anxious about him...
he look angry...becos the beer was spilled over him by a drunk girl...who did it on purpose and is still laughing...
and did not apologise...
he was almost going to start a fight while his girlfriend was helping him to dry his camera...and calming him down...
yet...he looked angry...and he gave me a glance...I look back...with a look that says..."dun do it"...
Then...after a while...a man came over and apologise on behalf of the girl...
Then the three of us...his gf, him amd me...left that spot for some other place...I knew she was his gf...but I need a confirm gesture to utterly convince me...
And that was it...we left the spot with him holding her hands...
and me...walking right behind them...

I am utterly convince.
That was 17th June 2005

No comments: