Monday, June 20, 2005

Canon 300D

He wanted a camera so badly...
While a friend of mine had one.
I went to second handed camera shop with him on monday...
He was riding his bicyle and i walked...as usual.
He bought me a chicken mayo sandwich on the way...
We finally reached there but he was disappointed that the shop did not have the model he wanted.
I asked him how disappointed is he...and estimated the disappointed level by making a distance between my hands...
he said..."a bit more.."
And i told him...not to be ...
He was so desperate...and he ask me to call Gerard to ask him if he is willing to sell his.
I showed him Gerards camera the week before..and he is so excited about it...
And surprise surprise....Gerard is willing to sell his.

But..we need to wait for him to come back from Edinburgh...

So we went back to school...while I am meeting Bax at 1pm.

This happened on 13th June 2005.

No comments: