Monday, June 20, 2005

Just a hug...

17th June 2005...something i alomost forget...

It happened before I saw him holding her hands...

It was almost the end of the degree show for the night and everyone is packing...to join the street party...

I ran to his space...for the last time...wanting to tell him I am going home...

She was there...

He was in his little studio...behind the walls...

I went in...and she was outside waiting...

i was there to get some of my stuff...
I left some of my stuff in his space...

Then...before i go...
I told me..." Something I forget to say...congradulations.."
And I gave him a hug...

Then I say.."see you tomolo..."
And he says"NO!...you are going to be at the party tonight..."

The street party he meant...

I promise him I am going...and said "see you later..'

I did went to the street party in the end.

As you all know...

and that was the party that broke my heart...on the 17th June 2005.

No comments: