Monday, June 20, 2005

Again...17th June 2005...

Heartbroken...

I went home with wendy...
I am not sure if it is something good to have a best friend around while I am feeling sad...
Becos...i will usually pretend that I am fine...
so as not to worry them...

We went home..and i called JM...my friend in Manchester...who is a secondary classmate of wendy...

I was sobbing to him that i was heartbroken...

Both wendy and Jm concluded that...I AM NOT...becos I was NOT EVEN A THIRD PARTY...

Then...Jm did the most funny thing he had ever did...

He said..." Chyiyun...there is something very cruel I want to tell you..."

I said.." Yah...say.."

He said..." I am heartbroken as well...becos....my mobile phone bill is £4.80 now...talking to you like this..."

He is a cheapskate just like me...

I burst into laughter becos I know he is not joking....

And wendy was laughing too....

*****

Late at night...Wendy fell asleep...
I sat on my bed...and think of a lot of things...
I sent text message to yahui my another best fren in singapore and told her I am heartbroken...
and appeal for her to sent me some love...

I am heartbroken...i really am.

that night...it was 3am...18th June already...
I manage to survive till the next day...with my bleeding heart...

200605

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... you got the lines wrong! It was a lot funnier than that!

JM: I feel really heartbroken too :'(

QY: Why?

JM: Cos it's 30p per minute!

Haha, and indeed I was not joking!