Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love, hate and learn.

I was blogging halfway...and my firefox crash.
Not my MAC.
It appears that the new firefox is not that stable on MAC yet

Anyway, i was typing chunks per category just now..and too lazy to repeat now...
so i will just summerize the category...and add on if i am still in the mood to.

Love

1. DOCK!

2. DASHBOARD!

3. STICKIES!

4. MAGNET POWER PLUG!

5. DICTIONARY!

6. APPEARANCE!

7. MULTILINGUAL

8. ZOOM-IN




HATE

1. MSN

2. WORD

3.LOST IN TRANSLATION

4.WMA vs iTUNE

5. DIMMER!

6. All else NON-APPLE act weirdly on it..including firefox.


LEARN

1. The function of Swift, Control & Command

2. Change USER NAME. IMPT!

3. Switch off display dimmer.

4. Make my Mac read and write chinese.

5. Force Quit. YOU WILL NEED THIS IF YOU OWN A MAC.

6. What can Dashboard do and what widgets are.

7. How Stickies works.

8. Correct way to install App

9. How to switch on touch pad click function.

10. How to switch on ZOOM-IN function.

11. Short key for various monitor control on keyboard.



And finally.. things that I still have YET to figure out and WILL find out are...

1. TIME MACHINE.

2. How to get Adobe Master collection...and WORD for my MAC.


And that's all for now.
Meanwhile...maybe I should switch back to safari....
But I like firefox.

:(

No comments: