Monday, June 20, 2005

18th June 2005...

I survive...
I went to Edinburgh with Wendy today...

I was walking with her to the train station....while we walk past all the shops...
walking pass Greggs bakery...and I told her...

"This is the Greggs that he always buy the scones..."

Then walking pass another Greggs...I told her...

"This was the Greggs...he bought the chicken Mayo sandwich..."

At the train station....wendy went to WHS to buy some drinks...
I told her I just want water...
And she says it is cheaper to buy the fizzy drinks...
and she bought FANTA Orange...
She ask if it was ok...
I actually do like it...
Then I told her on the train...

"FANTA orange is his favourite drink..."

We went to Edinburgh...and head for the old town...and I told her...

" He mentioned that he is planning to stay in the old town next year..."

We went to a quilt making factory...and wendy made a copper lucky penny...with a machine...and i told her...

"He had a similar one which says.."my lucky penny"...he showed me before..."

Walked pass a street market...selling jewellery...saw some toe ring...and told her...

"he likes to play with my toe rings..."

Aye...everything today is about him.

It was not wendy's fault...thay just happen...and they happen so cruelly.

I always believe things happen for a reason...

They happened...because my heart is broken...

That was on 18th June 2005

200605

No comments: