Monday, June 20, 2005

19th June...

Sent wendy to the bus-stop...
for her flight to go home...in the morning...

****

Reach school at around 2pm...went to his studio becos mine was not open yet...
saw him and her at the door...
and i told him i want to return him things...
Return him the key...
and the mp3 player that he lent me....which he says i can keep...
and a plug for the DVD player which he gave me before the assessment...
I have got loads of stuff...from him...

And he was amused...he din even remember that he lent me so many things...
and he said..."you witch!...how come I lent you so many things..."
he always call me the chinese witch...as a joke...

So i went away....

Went to his studio later a fter a few hours...
and i din see him...I knew he was behind the walls again in the control room...
she was not around as well....I knew she is inside too...

I pop my head into the space...
and then i left...
my mobile rang...twice...and had a text message...
it was him...
he saw me from his video camera from him control room...and ask me to come in...
I opened the liitle door....and i knew she was there too...
I just say...hi...and ask him if he had a lot of visitor today...

He told me...he is going to the branes today...if i want to use the internet connection in his studio there..
that old studio ...

I meet him and her after 5pm...and went there...

I always feel weird that the 3 of us walk together...like this..

but the door of the barnes cannot be accessed..becos it was sunday...
i was disappointed...and he said...he had connection at home...
I rejected his suggestion...becos it would be more akward...for me to go to his place...with the two of them...

Then i saw someone's car...
and recognise it was cecil...
he called her...
and she open the door for us...cecil is a MFA student..and had access on sunday.
We went in and plug in my laptop...

It was nice to go back to that old computer studio again...becos this is the place that build our friendship...
While she is checking her emails...
I return him the money he lent me weeks ago for paying my school fees....
i thought something should be resolved...the money...and my fantasy...
I wished him luck...and put the money i owe him in a red packet( we chinese give blessing by putting money in a red packet...)

Then...after a while...he and she left...while i stayed behind...and go back to my cyberspace...
I was enjoying moments of solitude and peace...and feeling rather happy.

about 15 minutes later...he called and ask me to open the door for him...
he came back with an ancient looking fire extinguisher...
and said he found in a burnt down house...along the way back..and he came back to put this in the studio...
she went home..i thing...
then we had another chat for a while...and he left...

230605


200605

No comments: