Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Green Tea overdose

I have never heard of Green tea-overdose...but here I am...feeding myself cups and cups of green tea to let myself stay awake. It was suppose to be one of my secret weapons to stay awake at night to do overnight work....but nowadays...I am losing my grip...and I am suffering from green tea overdose symdrome of feeling sleepy despite after drinking many cups of it...but whenever I have decided to go to sleep and wave my white flag ...I cant sleep...what is this?....is this some kind of joke....what is preventing me from working?...I know what...It got to do with the deadline...it was still one week away...not close enough to drive me crazy....but that is not the point....I dun want to do it sooo rush that I dun have time to make admendment...I want it to be done before the deadline...and make changes....! I hate this...but I just have to live with it....this is me...

141104

No comments: