Tuesday, November 16, 2004

XX vs XY

Suddenly...i feel puzzled...by the obsession of women making themselves pretty. The roles change totally...between a male and female....while you thought dolling ourselves up is a female instinct...that is not the case for the animal kingdom...who are suppose to be more primitive than us...in another words....dressing up...should be a male instinct rather than a female. Look at David Beckham....the perfect male species with the right instinct. And what’s wrong with women?....do we have to dress ourselves up to attract males in the first place. I thought they are suppose to be attractive to attract our attention so that we will choose them as father of our child... Or rather...they should be attractive enough for us to choose them, to be exact their sperms for our eggs.....that is how nature function isn’t it? Look at the rooster and hen....Roosters had to do a lot of work to make themselves attractive apart from the crown on their heads...they had to be the ones to wake up before everybody....Look at the peacocks.....spread their tails and seduce the ladies....and so on and on.......
In genetic term....sorry to embarrass myself if my facts are not accurates....but according to what I know....the genes of a female is XX and male is XY...in another words to a simpler understanding....a female is double female...and a male is half female and half male......and on top of this bad news to all the males out there.... genetically YY is impossible...hence there is no such things as PURE MALE....which means...a women is PURE WOMEN...and MEN are impure women with Y deficiency......sorry guys out there if this spoils your mood...BUT IT IS A FACT!...before I stray away and lost my initial point of my amusement about why women are obsess about dolling themselves up becos it is not required in nature sense for us to do so....it is perfectly normal to occasionally dress up to assure ourselves of our own beings....just to make ourselves happy....and not for the guys benefit.....and for me... I hate to dress up.....I am too lazy....although I occasionally did.


141104

No comments: