Tuesday, November 16, 2004

LoVe-HaTe...RelAtiOnSHiP

There is always this love-heat relationship between me and winter. Although our relationship only started last year. Hate it for the simple reason of making me feeling cold. Feeling cold which associate with the fact that I am not well protected?...from the cold?....makes people feel lethargic and lazy...makes people hungry ...slows down everything......Love it....for the very same reason....and on top of it...it gives me the biggest excuse to eat as much as I like...and not feeling guilty...as I will tell myself...it is ok...becos I am feeling cold and my body need me to eat more so that it can burn more fats to keep myself warm...how can I not love winter for this very reason...even if that is the only reason which is not.

141104

No comments: