Friday, September 24, 2004

One more miracle...please.

I wear spectacles.
This is a weird statement to start with for those who know me.
Most of them will not remember me with specs.
Because, in actual fact, I dun really need them.
But whenever I see my spec looking shabby and scratched, I will make an effort to upgrade or replace them.

To tell the truth, my spec is actually a very crucial prop to me when I am doing last minute work or when I need full concentration.
Though I always assume to be an almost perfect eyesight person...I will wear my spec when I need to mentally prepare myself to sit down and commit.

Like superman needs his tights and spiderman and batman who need their masks....I need my specs....maybe it is a mental thing....that whenever I put on my specs...I will be able to perform some sort of miracles.....always...

However, the specs trick can only be used in case of emergency....or else it will not work anymore...hence I would usually dump my spec somewhere until I need it....

Finally,....just recently...I found out the reason why the spec trick works...simply becos my eyesights are failing....and I need the specs to see clearly especially when I am working on my laptop.....with greater visual ability gives better concentration......and one most annoying thing to date is...my scratchy specs...I need a new pair please!!!!!!

Meanwhile...I am hoping my existing specs can do it’s usual trick one last time.....one more miracle before I graduate in peace.

19/09/04




No comments: