Friday, September 24, 2004

Let there be light...Part 3

Room 9.
And his name is John or Johnny...watever.

Today, I make a second attempt to return the bulb.
Just as I open my door ...someone came home....before I even say anything...that guy say...it was not him.....oh...so it was that wrong person yesterday again...and he know I am looking for someone to return a bulb.
He must have thought I am crazy.
Anyway....he told me that the lightbulb guy’s name is Johnny....
And that Johnny will only be back after 9pm....

While yesterday....I sound out my landlord when he gave me the bulbs and gather that this guy lives in the room directly underneath the landlord’s room...which my landlord call him John....

As my investigation proceeds,...the only way to find out the truth....is to knock the door and find out if that lightbulb guy is called is really who he is....john or Johnny....watever.

Then...I waited.

Probably after an hour or two....I heard the door ....someone is back.
My third attempt coming.
I “dressed up”...and pick a bulb and went downstairs...it was a bit dark...
I remember seeing a lady staying in room 6...so was not him...and James mentioned that he is directly underneath....and I saw a corner room in a dark corner. 2 doors actually...but I only see one with light...I hesitate for 2 seconds and knock softly......

And the following is the silliest conversation I have ever engage in....


“ Who?”


“Erm......me.”


What the hell!....I mean...when he ask “who????”...how am I suppose to answer him...in the first place if I say I am who I am...I dun think he even knows my name....and instinctly...I choose to see.... “...me”....which is so funny....

Then I heard some walking and opening of door....and...

There he is....it was him.

Still cute....and I am glad my memory did not fail me...
Which this time...I try to take a closer look ......he is wearing a blue shirt today..it was white previously....


“Er...I come to return the bulb....thanks....”


“AhH....Oh...That’s great!”

As he took the bulb from me....and tossed it skillfully into mid air...before he catch it...a very friendly gesture as if getting something from a friend....very casually.......

And he end our conversation by saying

“Thanks a lot”...

“yah...thanks”...I said.

Which I am puzzled....Why did he thank me?

Anyway....I walk away as he close the door simultaneously...


That is all....nothing happen.

The feeling is...I really find him cute and attractive....but the strange thing is...I always can only remember my reponse to his looks....”cute and attractive”...but even after the second time....I still cannot remember how he actually look like...it’s like...twice we met and both happens in less than 20 seconds each time......under bad lighting condition...first time...my room is in darkness when he was on my door....and I cannot see him clearly....and second time...the corridor is dimly lit...and I still cannot see him clearly....but I can see him....I am sure....just that not brightly lit enough to see clearly...only vaguely....but twice...he is charming.

And so....yah....so far because it will make no sense for anything to happen after I return him the bulb.....unless something happen again....where he will come upstairs or I go down....or else...that’s it.

Right now....I just wonder what he is doing....

23/09/04
I tried to read this whole story again...and thought it looks like some very potential romance story....if nothing really happen in reality...I am highly tempted to write it like a romantic fantasy....first of all....I wonder how should we proceed...wait....let me think....

No comments: