Friday, September 24, 2004

Confession of a stalker...

John Wilson AKA the lightbulb guy.

I hope he will never come across this blog...

NEVER EVER!

That is his name...which I just find out from all the mails on the mail-table in the hallway this morning....it just happen that I am checking for my own mails while i unintentionly (who am I kidding)chance across a big A4 size mail with the above name on it. This is new...becos I never see this name in other mails previously...so it must be him....and yes his name is John.

And the next thing I did was something I should never do....I put his mail againt the frosted door where the sunshine is bleaming thru to try to read what was on it...only for a few second that I feel guilty about what I had just done that I quickly put back the mail....on the table...

The only thing that makes me feel better is that I din really see what is on the letter....not becos it was not visible enough but becos I was too nervous and gulity that I din manage to see what the letter was trying to say...before i put it back..though I did see a chunk of words...I am just too distracted to really read it....distract becos i am afraid anyone might just open the door or come up from downstair and caught me....

And so...that is my horrible deed.

I reckon nothing will ever happen again becos I am simply too nervous to face him now...just like this morning when I was about to go to the toilet...I open the door and see someone coming and quickly close up...becos I am just too nervous to meet him.

If that was really him...I dun noe what he will think...

And the most horrible thing is.....I got a mail today...
Which address me as "MRS C. S***H"
Where we know the ang moh always have problem with chines name....but this is more problematic becos they call me "Mrs"...which I have spot the mistake long ago and din bother to change. However...I am worry that he might see that and tot I am married....OH NO!...what should I do now????

And why the hell should i worry when I dun even dare to face him...

Crazy....this is so crazy!

24/09/04

No comments: