Friday, September 24, 2004

Let there be light...Part 2

I finally get to see my landlord today and ask for 2 spare bulbs....I took one happily and nervously downstair...in search of the lightbulb guy...I saw another guy instead....actually I wasn’t sure if he is the one...but he probably isn’t becos if he is....he should know why I am downstairs....but he ask me “can I help you” instead....so I reckon he must be the wrong person....so I just went upstairs feeling a bit embarrass....a while later....this wrong guy knock on my door and ask me did I have problem with my lights and I told him I am fine now becos I got it replace already.....with a smile...I close my door.

I am amused by the fact that the guys living downstairs are so far very friendly about lightbulbs.....or maybe all guys are...when it comes to electrical appliances...if it was a girl...she would probably ignore me....just as I made such an assumption.....my neighbour Miss Tan knock on my door and say she found her spare light bulb.....duh......now I have 3 spares on top of the one shining up there right now....

Nevertheless, I am grateful....even to my landlord becos he offers to help me put on the new one....which I rejected becos I have already done so.....and find it ironic to have so many lightbulbs now.....

What I hope now is to find that guy soon and return him the bulb....of cos that is not my true intention...if you know what I mean.

22/09/04

No comments: