Friday, September 24, 2004

Chaotic order...

I usually will need more than one pen when I am working on my essays in the middle of the night or whenever, as long as I am in the middle of deep concentration processing my work. I cannot afford to lose time looking for misplaced pen.

One(pen) will usually be among my hair(in most cases) where I will poke through to hold my bun of hair while another is probably lost in my pile of notes and in today’s case was camouflage among the columns of my keyboard.
So here I am writing with my 3rd pen which I suspect I might just left it somewhere later when I go and get a drink, but no worry.....becos I akways know where to get the 4th!


Ps/ most of my blogs are written on papers before I type them on computers mainly becos things dun always happen when I am using my laptop and I need to write things down immediately or else I might just forget...it is always difficult to just sit down in front of my laptop and start to recall things....I mean...there are sensations which only last a second....so pen and paper is still my best friend....
19/09/04






No comments: