Friday, September 24, 2004

My new friend..

I was watching FRIENDS ...this particular episode where Phoebe has this habit to name her house pest like Bob the rat and Susie the mouse....
Well, I name my house pest as well...
I used to name my house cockroach 小强...and lizard小明.....and 小强 is not小强only but小强 and family.....that was in my home in Sembawang in Singapore.
Meanwhile in Glasgow, I basically only have one major house pest(pet) which I call him or them..小黑...they are a kind of buggy looking bug......and liwei say is called German cockroach. And they are one happy family settling in my room ....you can’t imagine how at home they are when they like to come out and stroll along my carpet....the baby maggots are those that really freaks me out though....
The thing is, I just couldn’t bear to kill them...The only most cruel thing that I always do is ..if it is only one...I will scope it up with a piece of paper and throw it out of the window....and if it is more than one...like family outing and I happen to spot them....I will bring in the vacuum cleaner to SUCK THEM UP!

Tonight, I have a new pest friend.....I call him 小飞.( a name I always use to name flying insect)....It is actually a fly. Yes, I repeat, a fly.
Just one fly.
But manage to drive me crazy.
he has been hovering in my room for the whole day since this morning....I sort of ignore it at first but he becomes pesty...especially when he likes to fly past my laptop and parade its flying skill while I am concentrating....he also likes to fly past my ear to let me hear it’s humbling sound.....as if I am not annoyed enough.....there are a few times when I actually caught him resting on my book...once on my knee(no respect!)...looking at me as I look at him .....and sometimes right on top of the LCD screen of my laptop.....sleeping!!!!.....I know he fall asleep becos I tried to tap my laptop to drive him away...and it just stay there like none of his business.....



My friend Xiao fei...trying to read my book... Posted by Hello



I shall let him stay in my room for the night since it is cold outside right now and he probably have no where to go if I drive him away.....but that is it....only for tonight...

Anyway, he seem to have found a nice place to settle for the night at the moment , becos I have lost sight of him since I started writing....he must have been tired flying around the room for the whole night....probably felt miserable for not being able to find an exit.....poor thing...I shall forgive him....

19/09/04





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. yeah I remember xiao hei and family! I also said that the vacumn cleaner must be paradise for them... they'll be reunited with those of their family which had already been sucked in and have free access to all the rubbish they can eat inside the vacumn cleaner! Wei