Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This trip...

It was full of surpirse actually...
Now that i am brighten up by previous posting..I couldn't stop writing...

My flight was 9.55am on that day...
And i was told to be 2 hours early...

I start to pack my bags at around 3am...
and stay up until 6.30am...ate breakfast...
left home at 7.15am..walk to the bus stop and board the bus at 8.15...
And saw olive boy...
OLIVE BOY??!!?...
wait a minute...am I dreaming?..
I guess the two of us...are simply too fated to meet time and again...
In case u forget who olive boy is...please check my previous blog...dated from late January till May...anyway...yah...he was on the same bus...
which goes to the airport...

AND there was a girl sitting next to him...
a rather sweet looking girl...
His girlfren.

And guess what...they are also heading for amsterdam...where I am going for my connectig flights to budapest...
coincidence??...
Things happen for a reason...
But...at this point...I guess we are just fated to meet again and again...
life is strange...
fated to meet just means fated to meet..and doesn't really means anything...
at least this is how i feel now...

Anyway...we have a nice chat on the bus...and say good bye when we reach the airport and they rush to check in....

and this is how my journey started.291005

011105

No comments: