Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Check-in...

This would be one of my proudest trip so far...becos My bag is really tiny for a week travel...
It was just a tiny black bag...around 8kg.
In fact...it might be smaller than a usual secondary school student school bag...which i also manage to squeeze in my sleeping bag...
Is about one third of my usual Karrimor heavy duty backpack...

What's more...I can actually just hand carry this bag and dun have to check-in...

Just as I am so proud of this tiny bag...and decided to just NOT check in anything...the check in ldy ask me if i have any sharp objects in my bag...
SHIT!...my scissor...I was givena choice to...throw it away or check in my small bag...which is stupid...

In the end...I choose to check in...

To be continue....

Too tired...need to sleep now...

No comments: