Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh!!! Halloween...and Abbey National...

Last Friday was my last day in Abbey Bank. And that happen to be the halloween celebration day for the bank. And I was tod to dress up under the department theme or else I canot enter the building. And the theme was pirate.

How exciting...

I really wonder to want extend will people put in effort to this...
and to my surprise....EVERYBODY!
My supervisor bought a pirate hat...with a toy sword...and wear crop pants...my colleague sitting next to me...bought a ballon parrot which has a built in weight which can actually balance and sit nicely on ur shoulder....and the alpha team Margaret...got a mask...and wig...and wears..big fat gold chain around her neck...my manager Ann...puts on a weird looking pumkin suit...with the leave as her hat...the underwirter team (Risk department) dress up as the fireman....and the Opening team..dress up as cowboys....and the telephone service team...are in pyjamas....

SpeCtacular!...

Just imagine..those people whom i have mention has been wearing suits and tie...since I first came to work in this office...and seeing them in costume...
is enough to brighten up my day...A ZILLION TIMES!...

Whats more...
Chris...he is in this handsome yet cute looking pirate image...white shirt black vest...(SAME AS ME!)...crop pants...and a SCAR drawn on his face....and me...I was ALSO happen to be wearing a white shrt black vest(which was actually my retaurant uniform)...with strippy crop pants...(modified from my usual pants)..plus big dangling earrings...with a scaf over my head...

I was going to take a picture of him with the scar on his face at the en of the day when i realise he had wash the scar off half an hour before office hours...
And i was disappointed and say to him..."oh...I wanted to take a picture of ur scar face..."...and he says..."give me a minte..."...as i wonder what he was doing...he draw a scar on a post-it...and stick it on his face a pose for me...

Cute?

SOOO CUTE...

And after work...I went to meet my colleagues for a drink...talk to him for a while...and he is really cute...AND SOTTISH!...ahhh...i like him...

hmmm...watever...too late...that is my last day of work...

OH BUT BUT!!!...i ask for his email addresss so thati can sent hm the photo...

HOW SMART OF ME....

What a day...28th October 2005

Life is beautiful isn't it....

No comments: