Tuesday, November 01, 2005

BuDaPeSt!!!! AgAIn!

Ahh...to say that budapest is nice is not being fair...
But somehow.."nice" seems to be the best word to describe it...
Perhaps a wee bit of melancholy got over me...
which makes me fail to appreciate more things around me...
But...I have to say..this is a...erm...nice place...
Nice is just the right word...really...

I will not use "nice" to decribe Glasgow in the first place...
Glasgow...hmm....dun noe how to describe.

The thing that amuse me is that...this place reminds me of malaysia...
Is a mix up of old and new...old shops old vintage cars..with high-tec laptop and mobile...yet...people use ancient looking toilets and tram...live in old buildings...
I am especially amused by my friends ancient looking washing machine...ah...love old old stuff...yet yet...so many new things going on at the same time...the clashes of old and new is just so intriguing...and makes me wonder how in the world they can actually co-exist.

Suddenly...another word comes into my mind..."interesting"...
Yes...budaest IS interesting...hmm....
I think I am beggining to see it now...
before that...I was blind by my melancholy...
Ahh...

Nice and interesting...that is...
budapest...
maybe...also...
amusing?..

hmmmm...watever...

time for bed...

No comments: