Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ok or Not...

Well...budapest is nice...
but somehow...it keeps reminding me of him...
Like the way my friend finish her meal with a piece of bread wiping away the sauce off her plate...very greek...and it reminds me of him...the couples i saw everywhere ...remind me of him...cheese i ate...remind me of him...the colour of her eyes...reminds me of him...
I am so sure I have gotten over him...so sure...
but somehow...he is still there in my mind somewhere...everywhere...
my life...now full of reference about him...
is already a fact now...and I can do nothing about it...

I really dun hate him anymore...
in fact i never did..
And i couldn't even make up my mind whether I actually was angry with him...
or was disapponted with him...
or maybe i was just sad becos something has ended...
or..I really don't know...

Hmm...BUT BUT...
Budapest is nice...nice...
Nice...
I am just being emotional suddenly...

No comments: