Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NOT AT HOME

This is definitely a ground breaking news if not life changing...if you know what I meant when some people decides to sell all their properties and move to a new foreign land..my family just did that..or was about to. Their decision to move there was not sudden...but was sudden enough to shock friends and family..and then..how about me...I was stranded in a foreign land now..and by the time I graduate in two months time and go home...I probably will have no home to go back to....well it at least solve my blogging problem as cushman has reminded me with his comment....and yes to reply I will still blog...becos I will have no home to go back to when I go back to singapore...hence...still NOT AT HOME. What an irony(if I used this word correctly..JM,my fren thinks I dun noe what this word means)...when I can finally go home after my two years of sufferring in the foreign land...and find myself no home to go back to...then I will never be at home...becos there is none now. Guess I just have to make one...and call it a home...so that I will always be...AT HOME...but i just wonder when will that happen...ever?

120405

No comments: