Tuesday, April 12, 2005

NO Picture NO Talk.

People has been trying to matchmake me off recently...as if ..if I dun find myself a boyfren...I will never ever find one.....or..maybe they really think this some guy out there is just for me...for example, YaHui, another of my best fren..she is obviously trying to sell me her boyfren's best fren to me...telling how good how attractive...blah blah...but..I have never see him..not even a pic...hard to imagine...a faceless person...like this...how good and how good...so legendary...even the hero of a romance story has a face...this person...YH's boyfren's best fren dun have. Then was JM...his polish room mate...faceless...again...whom JM rate him as 8 out of 10...in the end...my eagerness for a picture of this guy scare him away....he says he dun like desperate women...i dun like desperate man too...but if you dun show me a pic...i just cannot imagine. Then...Gerard..a fren of fren of mine...trys to matchmake me with an art scholar who is cute looking..blah blah..whom I think I know who is it...not bad...but with one single problem...I couldn't remember his face if I ever have meet him..i probably has heard of him many times becos singapore's art scene is really a small scence and everybody knows everybody....If only I could just have a picture of him...please. I cannot live in this kind of trauma when I had to undergo matchmaking without a picture. That should be the foremost important thing to take note of if you want to matchmake somebody with somebody...it is just too much to ask someone to imagine another person whom you describe as "cute"..."good-looking"..."charming"....give me a break, show me a pic!


P.s/..it may sound superficial that I look out for how a person look before even getting to know him....but as an artist...visual is a very important factor...I repeat..VISUAL IS A VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR...not that he has to look like brad pitt or george cloony...but i need to see a pleasant face first or I will get very distracted all the time....you know...like you see some colors not right on your canvas and you just cannot live with it. Hence...bottom line in line with my title( my habit of writing)..NO PICTURE NO TALK!

120405

2 comments:

CuShMaN said...

Ok. I dare you to put your OWN picture on this blog. Just add it to your profile.

No Picture, No Blog lol.



Ghost Notes

奇怪的云 said...

Someone actually dares me to put a pic on my own blog ...how dare him...whahaha...and I am not someone who is easily challenged...and so...yah...I DUN DARE...YOU WIN!....BUT..but...wait a minute!...what has it got to do with me putting up a pic on my blog...I am not matchmaking myself online in the first place...haha...and so...I WIN!

120405