Thursday, November 11, 2004

Glasgow fireworks

To watch the fireworks alone is weird. Not the part about watching fireworks but the part about watching it alone is weird. Despite the fact that I am in the middle of 92 000 people in Glasgow Green, I felt more alone among the crowds than I am at home. At least one out of one people in my own room knows me which is myself. But among 92 000 people....it is the loneliest thing I have choosen to do since I arrive in Glasgow. However, watching fireworks is another issue. It was at the very moment when the fireworks started, that I throw the world behind me. It was then that the world is left with me, the sky, the sound and the fireworks. It was then that I am not alone. But right after the very last sparkle disappear....I am alone again, naturally.
051104

No comments: