Thursday, November 11, 2004

Fallen...

The guy ask me what song it was....I though he was referring to George Michael’s Careless whisper....but it turn out to be something else. I am not surprised that people like this song, because this is one of my favourite. Whenever I introduce this song to people, it becomes someone’s favourite. Wendy loves this...and Yahui too. I remember hearing this song once in a Taxi...I was lost in a dream listening to it....I remember hearing this song somewhere some place, it always put a smile on me. I am so glad, that they love it. That guy and his group of friends. They say, they are musicians and they perform in Glasgow for one night only. They say this is a wonderful song and lovely music. I fully agree. This song, ladies and gentlemen....Fallen, Lauren Wood. From Pretty Women soundtrack..... ‘you are the one whose led me to the sun....how could I know, I would lost without you....I can’t believe it...you’re the dream coming true, I can’t believe how I have fallen for you....’


No comments: