Saturday, October 24, 2009

Freaky dream!!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 4:28am


Ok...starting was actually a happy dream.

I dreamt that my family moved into a beautiful mansion which is build by the mountain.
The living room and the kitchen was almost up on the mountain with a beautiful mountainous sunset view, while the rooms are at the basement.
As the house was build by the mountain, all the rooms has one sloppy side.
As far as I can remember, my brother QC's room was right beside mine...and we got the 2 largest room. The structure of the room is a bit different but they are BIG ROOMS and other than these 2 rooms, I also have a storeroom which is as big as my room NOW for me to store things.
This is a very big house.
Then I dreamt that my relatives came to my house to visit us.
But because the house is so big, they do not know how to enter the house...so i went to pick them up, they had to climb the mountain and I lead the way...when we finally reach the entrance of the house, I brought them in to show them the rooms...
Suddenly, as we explore the rest of the house...
I realise there are more rooms than what I knew earlier...
so many of them...we open the rooms randomly to see the rooms, they are beautiful and big, some faces the mountainous side...
It looks like a guesthouse or hotel.
And each room actually have a number tag on it.
I was thinking "wow, this place is so big I can turn it into a hotel or a studio..."
As I walk and walk with my relative and we still cannot find the way to the top to the living room, we encounter a dead end, with the last room.
This room is number 33.
It looks old and tattered.
And...erieeeeeee...
I have a very strange and scary feeling
I don't dare to open the door and quickly ask my relative to leave the place immediately.

Then the next scene, was when i was somewhere looking out the mountainous view and saw someone at a construction site with something hanging overhead which seems to be falling...

I have a bad feeling and suspect something horrible will happen...
And quickly shouted at the man....
Nothing happen...
Nothing drop...
BUT THE MAN...
suddenly DROP DEAD!

And I have a feeeling it was becos of room 33.
Very freaky feeling...
As though it was telling me...even if I can shout out and give warning...
It will not stop what it is going to happen!!!!

:S

End of dream...I woke up after feeling the freak.

No comments: