Friday, October 31, 2008

Wild dreams...

Eversince I was a kid...
I never stop having stupid ambitions for my life...

Here are a list of stuffs I can remember.



1. Work in the post office.
Because I like to use rubber stamp to stamp on stamps.

2. Work as bus assistant.
To take care of the school children safety.
Because of the handsome bus driver.

3. Be a teacher.
Because I was grateful to a lot of great teachers.

4. Be a ballerina.
But realise I cannot grow any taller than 1.57m
and had to give up.

5. Be a lawyer.
I am quite a talker since young.
Still a talker now...but not a studious person.

6. Be a pyschologist.
I like to observe human behaviours.
And find out more about them...but realise you need to learn calculus...

7 Be a mathematician.
I love doing interesting maths questions.
I almost thought I am a genius.
Turn out that i am not.

8. Be an Er-hu performer..
Give up...because I found something I like better.

9. Be a painter...
Inspired by my secondary school art teacher.
later, I realise I can't paint that well either.

10. Be a writer.
Still writing..just that not many people is reading.

11. Be a sculptress
Still trying to be...but not easy.

12. Be an script writer.
Hmm...enough to have stories in my head..
And fantasize about it.

13. Be a professional diver.
When I have money..I will take my dive master course!
I love the sea.

14. Be a poet and philosopher...
Is one ALL THE TIME.
I AM GLAD.

15. Be a singer.
In my own bathroom. I am. Also in KTV.

16. Be a boss.
Open a studio or art space...or some cafe...when i got money.

17. Be a web designer.
Learning the rope now to earn a living..and quite enjoy it.

18. Be a video artist.
Done that...still want to do more.

19. Be a computer expert.
Haha...i am quite obsess with making myself tech savvy.
So that I can perform my task with ease.

20. Be someone's girlfriend.
Done that too...have a bit of fear to be one again.
But still yearns to be one sometimes.

21. Be a FULL TIME ARTIST WHO MAKES A LIVING doing things I love.
VERY HARD...but not impossible.

22. Be a wife.
Of someone I love who also loves me..
Very hard...probably as hard as being an artist.
And if I only have ONE lifetime to choose only one thing i can achieve...
It will be VERY VERY HARD FOR ME...
It might or might not be even HARDER than being an artist.
Unpredictable and clueless.

23. Be a mum.
Level of difficulties depends on unwed or wedded...and/ or if a father is needed.

24. BE HAPPY.
Ultimately...whatever I want to do...
is all because of wanting to be happy.

And so...
I always only want to be happy...
regardless of what I want to be...
As long as i am happy.

No comments: