Friday, October 31, 2008

Ouch!

I was eating my favourite char beehoon for breakfast...
And was so ready to bite into the luncheon meat...
And Ouch!...
I heard those cracking sound...
And the taste of metal...seep deep thru my nerves...
I have bite too hard and onto my fork which was crooked...

My front tooth was chipped.

Which is annoying each time my tongue licks it.
The more annoying...the more you felt like licking....
And it feels so bare until...
I feel like i am milimetres from my nerves...
The chipping of mt tooth has added my tooth sensitivity...

The funny part was...
the chpped off part was no where to be found...
Until I was chewing on my luncheon that i realise it was inside.
I eat up and chew my chipped off tooth together with the luncheon meat.
I knew it when i heard the cracking sound when i chew it...

Until now...
I can feel the razor sharp edge of the chipped corner of my tooth...
And the sensitive to nerve sensation it is causing...
On top of my already very sensitive teeth.

Some kind of experience for the day.

No comments: