Friday, October 31, 2008

Apple Cares...

Apple care is the customer service which you might want to buy for extra apple support.
While i already had a few experience with calling them up...during my free trial.
I actually enjoy calling them.
Somehow, they will try to solve my problem.
At the same time try to treat us like really LAYMAN.
Which is GOOD.

So far, I had conversation with an operator with INDIAN english accent...
And the other with rather strong Scottish or british accent...
Which I find amusing...

I wonder who I will speak to the next time.

Oh by the way..
To purchase Apple care...
Which only comes in 3 year service is not cheap...

$629


And so...
I shall call APPLE CARE every on and off to solve all my tech problem before my
90 days trials expire.

To able myself to be geeky enough to solve any problem and learn as much
so that i do not need tech support after 3 months.

I just have to do it!

No comments: