Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Text-based installation

I just found out on monday...
I love to use text in my art work.
I will show something mundane but change it's meaning with text.
I like to use text to maneuver and present my ideas.

And so far...I am happy with my text base work.
And began to see some repetition in terms of style.
Maybe using text together with objects is my style.

I am starting to see some light now.
And that is something I am happy about.

Oh...suddenly...I have this thinking...
Maybe my blue is due to the fact that i was too happy on monday
That I have found some distinct style in my work...
that i have used up my happy quota for the next day..
hence...I feel blue today.

That could really be the reason.
Really...really really really...

1 comment:

liwei said...

eh... where's my masterpiece??? hahaha! wei