Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Eligible(perfect) vs Suitable

First of all,
Let me just admit that I am aware that
those cute and handsome guys from korean drama...
DO NOT EXIST IN REAL LIFE.
Or maybe as far as I know.
Maybe there are...but I have yet to meet any.

However, I would like to clarify the idea between
ELIGIBLE (PERFECT) and SUITABLE.
This guy may be perfect.
All the girls like him including me.
BUt he may not be suitable for me.
This I am fully aware.
Notice I used eligible with a bracket perfect beside it.
It is just the normal way of understanding how the normal people will see...
very eligible guy as the perfect guy.

Maybe my friend YH did not realise that her best friend has grown up.
As she always insist that I am still the me she knew 10 years ago...
When I told her how obsessed I am with korean drama and the guy in it...

Meanwhile...
Let me give an example to illustrate my point.
Well...this guy may be perfect.
He is rich and handsome.
Well dressed and well mannered.
Act like a prince charming.
But...in real life..
He will scare me off...
Erm...to be precise..
I WILL SCARE HIM OFF.
Hence this is a case of perfect but not suitable.

This guy may be sloppy and casually dressed.
Unshaven and wear dirty jeans.
But he may be my cup of tea.

I can only imagine this much as I have got no idea who is suitable for me yet.
So far...
There was once in my life that I thought
I had found someone perfect FOR me...
which i though was suitable for me...
Turns out...
It was the worst choice I have made.
Hence...I cannot gauge who is most suitable for me now...

Until I meet the next.

Meanwhile...
I am not looking for anyone perfect.
No one is anyway.
Just someone who is suitable.

No comments: