Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WHY AM I HERE DOING THIS??!!!

First thing in the morning...I turn on the computer and search for a resignation template...YES...I want to quit..or at least getting ready.

Today, I spent the whole day...doing things I hate the most in my life.
I spent more than 7 hours sitting in front of the computer trying to figure out how to run EXCEL...I was told to do logistic for the saturday assignment I got.

WHY AM I SITTING HERE DOING THIS?..
I ask myself.

I know there are millions of people doing this everyday...
and they will probably laugh at me...for not knowing how to operate EXCEL program....

The reason why I choose to do art, other than passsion...is also because I do not want to spend my life doing a 9 to 5....doing admin work.
Not that it is something wrong...but it is something that will bring me to tears...and makes me feel miserable from head to toe.


And here I am...hired as an art teacher...BUT SPEND MY WHOLE DAY....doing this. Bearing in mind I still have loads of lesson plans and other stuff to complete.


WHY AM I HERE DOING THIS??!!!
I was pulling my hair...and freaking out ...

After endless fruitless communication online emailing her to and fro...
It was to my greatest embarrassment to finally find out...it was my fault that I do not understand her instruction...

YES. MY FAULT FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO RUN EXCEL.

And so...the resignation template I found online earlier in the day...was saved and carefully hidden in my thumb drive....

TODAY IS NOT THE RIGHT DAY.

There will be.

No comments: