Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This is only the third day...

I was really pleased by the fact that I do not hold the office key.
Therefore, I was excused for the morning to work...as no one is in the office.I was told to report work at 2pm.

HAppy, I set my alarm to 9.30am the day before.
That was the time I was suppose to report work usually.
But today...I can sleep until 9.30am.
Feeling please...
I really slept well.

9.30am.
My mobile starts to make noise.
I switch it off...thinking it was my alarm...
2 seconds later, it started to make noise again...
Sensing something not right...SHIT!!!>>I jump off my bed...and realise...THAT WAS MY PHONE RINGING!!! AND NOT MY ALARM....(becos I set different tone for incoming calls and alarm.)

It was my boss.

9.30am...exactly.
She probably has been waiting for the clock to struck 9.30am to call me.

First thing in the morning...and I am pissed.

I was told to sit-in a painting class and do logistic for the class....
Blah blah....

Life...

While you think you can get away for the day and skive...

The BOSS IS THERE...WATCHING!

This is only the third day...

No comments: