Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I wonder how many emails my boss sent out in a day...

Ahh...I am so sure the 2nd day will be better..after a good night sleep.

But but...

I wonder how many emails my boss sent out in a day...

My mailbox is flooded with her emails....to give a rough figure...
I receive more than 25 emails at the end of the day from her...
And as far as I know...this happens to all the rest of my 7 colleagues..

So what's new today? My boss propose to start a painting class and I will start this lesson this Thursday...,, interesting??..NO...I still haven't finish my lesson plan and now I have a new class to run...

The only happy thing today was the completion of ONE lesson plan...
this is nothing to be proud of...as there is 5 more to go..plus all the unknown from my boss....who know what she will bomb me the next minute...


For the first time in my life, I do not look forward to receive emails.

2nd day ends.

I survive.

No comments: