Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tonight's playlist...

Listening to my window media player while it rains outside...
As the sun is raising every second...i hear the birds singing...
all the sound....it is 6am now.

While I got no idea what the birds are singing...
I know what my window media player is playing...

1. Last christmas- George Michael
2. Can't take my eyes off you-lauren Hill
3. Fallen- Lauren Hill
4. Every breathe you take- The police
5. Now you're not here- Swing out sisters
6. Right here waiting- Richard Marx
7. Heaven knows- Rick Price
8. It might be you- Stephen Bishop
9. It ain't over till it's over
10. Fixing a broken heart-Indecent proposal
11. Alone again(naturally)- Gilbert o' sullivian

Ha...suddenly find it amsuing as I read through the song list...
seems to make sense...and yet...not.


The last song is true though...


Alone again...naturally.


6.10am

No comments: