Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's raining....

It's raining recently...
And I love this feeling...
As if heaven is crying for me...

So that I don't have to cry alone...

I am feeling so much better now...

The rain...
I love da rain...

Always love it...

I must be a cloud my previous life...

********

Talking about previous life...
I am not sure if I have ever told you this...
I wanted to be a fish my next life...
I always wanted to be...
Somehow in my subconscious...
That is why..I love to dive...
I love water...I love the rain...
I want to be a fish...
swim in it...
breathe in it...
love in it...

And him...he said he wanted to be a fisherman...
I don't remember if I have ever told him I wanted to be a fish...
If i did...I must be crazy...
I wouldn't want to be caught in his net in my next life...
One life time ...is enough for me...

Let me be a happy fish...
Let him be a happy fisherman who will never catch me.

Once again...before i end...

It's still raining...
I Love da rain....

190406
1.48am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought that you are really a fish, living in a fishbowl..?
If I were you, I would preffer to live and be caught at the open sea...or the ocean,...little fish, rathen than to try and fill the fishbowl with tears to make the sour water salty...
By the way I dont think he ever said something about beeing a fisherman...he is a fish too.. dont forget.