Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This world...is relative...

There is no such things as one kind of reality...
Not becos there is no truth in this world...
but becos we are different individuals...

I live in my own world...fantasy or lie...watever you want to call it...
Becos this is the world I see...
From my eye...my mind...my heart...my soul...

In another words...this world is relative.

Someone wanted me to understand this world is not what I thought it is...
But this person did not realise...
This world is what whoever thought it is in whoever's eye and how they wanted to see it...

Greek philosophy??....NO...I understand it from my chinese ancester philosopher...

Once upon a time...

A man saw a fish swimming in the pond...and said to his friend...
"Look at that fish...it is swimming very happily in the water.."

His friend reply.."you are not the fish...how would you know it is happy?"

This man reply" you are not me...how would you know if I know this fish is happy?"


I would say...

Only that fish will know...

No comments: