Monday, May 30, 2005

暗恋还是双恋?

My fren YN ask me this question when I told her...
I have a new male lead in my blog.
She ask...if it was a single-sided thing or double sided.
This is hard to answer.
I am no longer sure if my feelings for him is considered a crash.
Neither am I sure if he had any feelings for me.
As far as I am concern now, I am not even interested to know if he likes me.
Becos It is not important any more.
As long as we enjoy each other's company.
it really doesn't matter to me now.
And..on top of that..it is silly to start anything now...
becos in less than 3 weeks time...
we are going to say good bye to each other.
Nothing will happen.
Nothing should happen.
And maybe it shall remain as a very beautiful story...
That I will remember.

and so....yah...neither.
Not single-sided...nor double-sided.

Nothing at all.
Suddenly..I feel sad.

290505

No comments: