Monday, May 30, 2005

He likes to call me by my chinese name.

Nobody now in Glasgow ...call me by my chinese name...except him.
And he likes to call my name for fun.

Yesterday...like I told you...he was vexed...
then his greek female fren came and have a chat...
he was talking to her in their language..
and i dun understand a word.

Then he went off to the room next door to install his stuff..
while that girl sat on his chair...
looking around his desk...

Then I heard him exclaimed my name, my chinese name that is...
and followed by "It OK!"

He solved his technical problem...
and he came out of that room happily exclaiming my name.

telling me he solve his problem.

While that girl is left puzzled...
guessing what "chyiyun" means...

She din know that was my name of cos.

Then after a while she just left.

So..after this incident...
I am sure she is not his girlfren.

290505

No comments: