Sunday, May 29, 2005

Shuriken.

Shuriken is a kind of ninja weapon.
And I rememeber..I used to fold a lot of this paper flying dagger...with my brothers..and we will fold a lot a lot of them and put it in our pocket...and have this flying dagger battle with my brothers...is a 4 spike looking paper dagger..that you need 2 pieces of paper to make it...anyway...anyway...check the website to see what is a shuriken.

http://www.ninja-weapons.com/rangedweapons/shaken/origami_shuriken.shtml

And yah...I give the above information in order to lay a background.

So...I was telling him about this paper shuriken my brothers and I used to play with..and he ask me how I make it...and so...I forgot...and we did a search online and find this.

Exactly like this.

I made one...and we played with it...
He was throwing it everywhere...and then...he lost it.
It fly into a pile of trash...and he couldn't find it...
I saw him digger the pile....and I told him...it's ok...I can make more.
He looks a bit disappointed.

Then I teach him how to make one...and we had one each...
and throw against each other.
We had a liitle bit of fun...and we decided...back to work.
And he ask me if he can keep them.
Of cos.

He kept the 2 shuriken.
And I suddenly remembers....the 2 paper areoplane...din manage to keep them...they fly away..remember?

Ah...

So this time...I teach him something for return.

290505

No comments: