Monday, May 30, 2005

What can i do to help him?

Yesterday...he looked vexed.
There is a technical problem with his installation.
Something about the light sensor and the light coming out from the projector...
he look stuck...
like some school kid stuck in a math problem.
Can feel his frustration.
And he ask me...

"What should I do now...?"

I kept quiet for a while...as if I am thinking of a solution...
.apparently I can't provide him any solution.
Becos i noe nothing about electronics.
I failed my physics when I was in school.
But I am really thinking at that moment about how I can help him.

And...I said...

"Come come..."


he walk towards me and sit on a chair next to me...
and without me telling him what I want to do...

he rest his head on my shoulder and pretend to cry like a kid.

And i pat his back and tell him...

"Dun cry dun cry...you will be alright."

After "crying"... he went back to his seat...
and continue to solve his problem.

Suddenly...I was puzzled.
I dun say anything to him..
but he knows that i wanted him to come closer so that I can comfort him.

Did my face show that?
I din noe I am that expressive.

290505

No comments: