Thursday, January 01, 2009

钓鱼 VS 撒网 (Old posting from 2007 march.)

Below was an old posting from 2007 which I tot was interesting in relation to the article 钓鱼 I wrote below...

Was telling the girls about my travel encounters during the gathering last sunday....

And one of my friend KS ask me if i gave the guys i met overseas my contact....

I tried to recall....I only gave out one name card despite the fact that i have a dozen in my bag...

And she point out to me...."不可以钓鱼...要撒网才行..."
She meant...I shouldn't be fishing with one bait and wait...I should be casting my net into the sea and trowl the whole school for one....

That is wisdom of the day for me.
It enlightens me the reason why I am still left on the shelf until now.

It struck me that I haven't been fishing at all...
I don't even have a bait...in the first place...
And the worst thing is...I should be casting a net now if i really want a catch...

But I do know what is stopping me...
I have been observing the fishes around me...
and none give me the urge to cast my fishing line...
not to mention I should be casting a net by now...judging from the urgency...3 years from now and I will be 30...
BUT, I don't want to catch a fish for the sake of catching it...

Meanwhile...i reckon what i am doing now...is more like putting my legs into the water...and let fishes swim by to tickle me.... and see if I like that feeling...

No net...no bait...no catch...

Yet,

I am happy...and so is the fish.

I believe.

No comments: