Saturday, October 18, 2008

The NEW 15 inch Mac Book Pro is OUT!

In less than a month after I bought my MBP,
The NEW MBP is OUT!
As expected sleek and pretty.
From $3188 for the lowest spec of the 15 inch MBP.
Oh well, if this new MBP is not coming out..
I would not have got this old model for lower price plus a free iPOD touch.
I have to be contented or else for the same spec...
I need to pay $700 plus more...


But but...look at this pretty baby...
And all the new features....
I have to say...
"awwwwwhhhhhh"
i feel the slight "ouch" somewhere deep down my heart.
Could i have waited 3 more weeks for this new baby and spend $700 more?
Or actually if this is out early and beyond my budget,
I might have bought a window VISTA laptop instead.

Oh well,
There will always be something new for technology...
Someone has to buy the old ones regardless.
My next laptop will be 4 to 5 years later...
probably something newer by then.
I shall look forward!

Meanwhile,
My current MBP is still not bad!

No comments: