Monday, October 20, 2008

Old vs New MBP

The introduction of the new mac book pro did waver my love
for my newly bought but listed "OLD" mac book pro.
Because, if for the same amount of money can buy a better laptop...
WHY would I have bought a "OLD" version just 3 weeks ago.

Fortunately...
All the statistics and report of the new mac book pro...
Shows that I made a right choice.

First of all,
I do NOT like the new GLOSSY screen.
It is actually a glass screen.

Though I really like the unibody features...
But it did not make the new mac book pro any lighter...
in fact heavier though insignificantly..
as for size...

The New MBP is actually larger in base size,
and only 0.05 inch thinner...
0.05 inch is like..
PLEASE...you won't notice the diff unless you measure it.

Of course the new MBP has lot of upgrade in many ways...
And I love the new GREEN notebook concept..
PVC and Mercury Free...

However, for the same price...
I can only afford what i have now..
for the spec I need.

I can't ask for more.
I can only love what i have now.
And I do.

No comments: