Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Travel slowly...

I love to travel slowly.
Maybe becos I am a slow person.
I need time to REACT and RESPOND.

And this trip is a tiny bit too fast.
I am so tired every night...
And have no time to reflect and respond...
Before I knock out.

Legs are in pain...becos of the 8 hours walk everyday.
I can feel the muscles around my legs...
I reckon I lost weight, but it was not shown in the weighing machine last night.
It must be the muscles...haha
Though my belt did tighten a gap.

I am obviously tanner...
The sun is scorching...
And I need umbrella in bright sunny days...
The brolly is for the rain in Tokyo...but the sun in Kyoto.

I wasn't feeling hungry for a long while...and do not eat much.
I was plain tired.

However, I feel, I probably can do something about my life and travel.
Maybe travel professionally...and share my experience.
And earn money...

All I need...

I have to travel more slowly that is...

No comments: