Sunday, February 19, 2006

Honestly...

WHat a relief that I have finally break the DAily blogging routine....becos to blog-for-the-sake-of-blogging can KILL creativity and sensitivity...

Actually life here is more than sleep, eat and watcing TV....
just that I was so lazy...I dun even want to account for anything I did...

During these 30 odd days...
I have got to know more than I have ever did about my parents...day by day...


I teach my mum how to use a computer to run a CD-rom for her to learn thai...
I teach my dad how to surf net and download music online....

I help my mum wash the dishes and sweep the floor...
I help my dad made kimchi...

I go shopping with my mum in Carrafour....
I go street walking with my dad in weekend night markets....

I spend hours till dawn listening to my mum telling me about herself....
I spent hours till dawn watching DVD with my dad ...

My mum...she told me about her childhood love story...
My dad...he told me about how he was when he is a kid....

How interesting can life be....so interesting...

Isn't it.

No comments: