Sunday, February 19, 2006

About my love...

We grow up day by day from experience...

Get lost to find our way...
Get hurt to be stronger...

Now that I can offically call the relationship between he and I as "friends"...doesn't mean I dun love him anymore...

But that...I have to love him in such a way that i will categorise it as "friends"...

Basically...my love has become timid...
become what it was used to be...
it was used to be secretly...without him knowing...

It happens with a simple friendship...becomes a secretly in love thingy...becomes love each other...then hate each other....then becomes love but hate each other....goes back to secretly in love so as not to hate.....finally...the secretly in love will reduce to only pure friendship after numerous unreciprocate disappointment of being secretly in love....

I would say...I am currently at the stage of secretly in love AGAIN...hoping that it will reduce to pure friendship like how it begins...

Having said that...

It means...I will have to experience numerous disappointment....
until...love shed...and friendship becomes pure...


Right now...
NO worriez...if you know me by now...you should know that I am a person very comfortable with secretly in love with someone...the only love I feel safe to be in...quietly feeling happy for him...about him...with him...

I am happy.

I am happy now...as in...the current status of my feelings for him...
I am happy that I no longer feel the pain...

With all the beautiful memories...

No comments: