Sunday, February 19, 2006

The cycle begins...

Remember my theory of cycle of creativity...((check my blog archive)

It was how I started my blog...feeling bored.

and according to my theory...I shall experience depression soon...and then I will break depression by production...and feels happy....and slack...and back to boredom...

Boredom---> depression---> production----> joy----> boredom....


but but...a new cycle has develop...when I suddenly fall in love...and fall out of it...

depression struck me soon after happiness instead of boredom becos of the broken heart...healing process take place have to take place as I retire to boredom...while I was back at home....a twist of seqence in the cycle becos of the my love encounter.....hence...

the cycle become...

joy-----> depression---->boredom---->slight depression--->production------>joy

Of course this is not as simple as it looks...as I do experience minor depression at the peak of my boredom here(which still follows the original creativity cycle routine)just that the depression is not significant enough as the previous depression I have experenc from the broken heart is TOO great to compare...hence the minor depression is too weak to be accounted for...

hence if I am not worng....
the boredom stage(experiencing slight depression) shall quickly integrate to productivity....


This is HOPE for me....as it would mean...

joy will follow soon...

How exciting....

No comments: