Wednesday, May 11, 2005

This whole mess...

My mess...JM said he is sooo haunted...he got this urge to come back and clear them up for me...in fact...he already had a concrete plan on how to do it...first he said...he would fold up all the clothes....then....the newspapers by the door...THROW!...the empty bottles...THROW!....trash...THROW!!!!...I wouldn't blame him....becos another friend of mine, wendy, also LOVES to help me do "CLEARANCE"...and her kick comes from throwing away all my things...but there is a twist lately.

I have been trying to justified the reason for the existence of all my junk...why they are here..and why i keep them in the first place...and so...my degree show...will be about them.

Not sure how it is going to be like eventually...but something is already hovering in my head....and...in fact...that something had been hovering in my mind...for a long long time....

I told Wendy about this great big plan of mine about showing my mess and I was shock when she said this to me...."yah....I thought you wanted to do that long ago...isn't it?"...INDEED....that's what friends are for...they remind you of what you always wanted to do... and constantly provoke you to do it....until it is done.

And one more thing...she is coming.
Wendy said she is coming to Glasgow to see my degree show...
I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact thatI am going to show my mess...maybe she is just curious...afterall, my art...are stuff she used to throw away for me...

Or is she more interested to see how clean and empty my room is by the time she arrive....if you know what i mean...

You reading it now wendy?

100505

No comments: