Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The best thing...

The best thing...that is happening recently...is that I finally can enjoy the privilege to go to school at 9am and stay in school until 11pm everyday...is a 14 hours things for me...and i love it...i like to be doing something...enjoying the process...and i am doing it right now....wat more can I say...and the next best thing...is...I HAVE got internet connection NOW...becos I have become a parasite to my friends studio....sitting by the corner of his studio...feeding on his connection wires to enter the internet....this is the greatest discovery since i study in this school....that i can have 24 hours access to the school and internet...NOT officially though...I had to do it sneakily...and whenever the sercurity comes and check...I pretend that I am from the MFA....


100505

No comments: